Hello my dear readers!
Morning – is my favorite time of day. There are a lot of reasons for that, but the most important of them is – breakfast! In my opinion the breakfast – is the main part of the diet, so I never miss it, and as a result, have lots of recipes😍
Today I will share with you my favorite recipes for breakfast – granola and panna cotta. Both dishes are incredibly easy to prepare and very tasty!
Well, the first time I tried the granola two years ago in Canada, and it was clearly not the best meal of my life. Much time has passed until this summer I tasted unreal tasty granola in Budapest. So I learned how to make a perfect home Granola!
What you need:
chips of coconut
P.S. I deliberately do not specify the amount of ingredients, because for each ideal proportion is different!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cover baking sheet, ustelenny parchment paper, with oat flakes and coarsely chopped nuts. Put in the oven for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, 2-3 tablespoons of honey mixed with 4-6 tablespoons of hot water.
3. After 15 minutes, get a lot of out of the oven and pour the liquid honey, stirring. Add poppy seeds and coconut.
4. Send in the oven for 20-25 minutes, do not forget to stir.
5. For 5-10 minutes before the end, add the dried fruit.
6. Voila! Granola is ready!
Tip. Granola tastes best in conjunction with yogurt or milk. You can add more honey if desired.
Panna Cotta – a separate issue. As with any dessert, this sweet and caloric, but sometimes you can treat yourself!
What you need:
Cream (33% fat) 250 ml
Milk 125 ml
Sugar 60 g
Gelatin 10 g
Ice water 50 g
Vanillin 10 g
1. Fill the cream, milk, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, dilute the gelatin in ice water.
3. Once the weight comes to a boil, remove from heat and wait literally 1-2 minutes. After that, pour the gelatin to creamy mass and mix thoroughly whisk.
4. After the mass has cooled slightly, pour into jars and left in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
5. To decorate I used milled in a blender raspberries, berries and mint.
Big thank to Good Banka for this beautiful bars!